2019年6月3日月曜日

experience in TWMU

こんにちは、麻酔科Iです。
今回はタイからの留学生であるN先生に、女子医大での心臓麻酔研修の様子を語っていただきました。
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 

My name is Neranchala. I am an anesthesiologist from Thailand. I have an opportunity to study as clinical cardiovascular anesthesia fellowship in TWMU.
Cardiac anesthesia team in TWMU is very good. Every cardiac anesthesiologist stuff is so nice, smart and welcomed. They discuss knowledge and also teach me how to do transesophageal echocardiography which is really important and helpful for cardiac surgery. I experience many kinds of interesting cardiac cases here. And many cases that I rarely or never attend before such as OPCAB, TAVI, LVAD implantation and cardiac transplantation open my eyes. I can see and learn how to monitor and manage during intraoperative case.
Beside the knowledge, the atmosphere in OR is so good. TWMU staffs including cardiac anesthesiologist,  surgeons, nurse staff and also perfusionists are very kind and friendly. They dedicate to patients. They are a good team.
It is wonderful experience for me during a year and I am really happy to be part of the TWMU team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
留学生と交流することで英語の勉強にもなったり、国外での医療事情の話を聞けたりと、非常に勉強になっています。
当院麻酔科へ興味を持っていただけましたら、6月15日(土)12時頃から本年度第1回医局説明会がありますので、ぜひご参加ください。
問い合わせ先
女子医大麻酔科医局 <ikyoku.ac@twmu.ac.jp

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿